Roth, Herzog & Associates, Chtd

CPAs, Consultants & Advisors

Contact Us      507-354-7100 or 320-983-6900

201 North Minnesota St, New Ulm, MN  56073

155 Central Avenue S, Milaca, MN  56353

  • All new employees need to fill out a W4 form before they are paid a wage.  To find the forms you need visit the IRS web site at
  • MN minimum wage recently changed. Be sure to check that you are paying your employees correctly. Visit the MN Revenue website to get the latest information at
  • All new hires need to be reported the MN New Hire Department at
  • Looking for your tax refund?  Check the IRS website or the MN Revenue website and click on the "Where's my refund" tab.

Useful Information regarding taxes etc.